Tuesday 27 September 2011

Birthday Wishes Part 2...

Well, I can safely say that my alternative present was pleasantly received by my daughter today :)

I did myself and her proud it seems. I'm that happy with myself for choosing such a toy, that kept her quiet for hours on end (even sharing it with her older sister, without any bickering!) that I'm going to buy her the whole set for..... *whispers very quietly*.....Christmas.

Here are the Lalaloopsy dolls and treehouse playset I bought her:

 And here she is with her Fur real 'handbag' dog, showing me what she thought of her presents:
Happy 4th Birthday Faye!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Faye, I have not heard of the lalaloopsy dools but she looks very pleased with them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was, after about an hour of me trying to get all the little intricate pieces out the packaging! Very cute dolls etc. But definately an older girls toy playset :)

    ReplyDelete